Certified Audiologist Inese Abols, M.A., CCC-A
Inese Abols is a Board Certified Audiologist with a private practice in Akron, Ohio that has been in business since 1933. Inese has a Masterís Degree in Audiology and is certified by the American Speech, Hearing, and Language Association. She is licensed by the Ohio Board of Speech Pathology and Audiology.
Inese has 31 years experience in the field of diagnostics and rehabilitation for those affected by hearing loss.
Are you looking for a Certified Audiologist in the Akron, Ohio area? If you've been searching for compassionate and comprehensive hearing care, you've come to the right place. Audiphone Company of Akron has proudly served the Akron area for over 70 years.
Audiologist Inese Abols is a hearing healthcare specialist trained in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of hearing health and can provide services which include:
- Cleaning and Repairing of Hearing Instruments
- Custom Earmolds for Hearing Aids, Ear Plugs, Noise Protectors, Swim Plugs, Musician plugs
- Determine Candidacy for Hearing Aids
- Determine need for Hearing Rehabilitation
- Dispensing and Fitting Hearing Aids
- Ear Exams
- Earwax / Cerumen Removal
- Hearing Aid Programming
- Hearing Tests / Hearing Assessment
- House Calls, Nursing Home & Hospital Calls
- Identify Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus Evaluations and Treatments
- Vestibular, Balance and Vertigo Assessments
Not sure about the state of your hearing? Take our brief hearing questionnaire to get an idea of whether youíre experiencing hearing loss that needs to be evaluated by a medical professional. The questions relate to everyday listening situations where many people with hearing losses experience difficulties hearing clearly. Click here to take our hearing questionnaire.